IDL Wheel Tenant, LLC, doing business as ICON Orlando along with our affiliates (collectively, “ICON Orlando”,” “we,” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy applies whether you visit us in person or interact with us online or via a mobile device and it provides you with information about the following:
- our collection of your data;
- our policy on child safety;
- our use of your data;
- our sharing of your data;
- our legal basis for processing your data;
- our data retention and security practices;
- your rights and choices relating to your data; and
- contacting us.
We value your privacy rights and are committed to being transparent about our data practices. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What personal data we may collect
We may collect the following data about you:
- Your name, address, telephone number and/or email address
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.iconorlando.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your bookings including your credit/debit card details.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Publicly available personal data, including data you have shared via a public platform such as Twitter or Facebook.
Our policy on the collection and usage of Children's data:
- Some of ICON Orlando’s services are intended for families and users of all ages. Where applicable by law, before collection of any Child’s data, we will seek parental consent to collect the data.
- We will not ask for information from children under 16 years of age. Teenagers should ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the Internet.
- If you are a parent or guardian and have any questions about data that may be collected in association with your child, or to ask us to delete this data, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we will use your data
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide goods and services to you.
- To process and track your orders, process payments, and coordinate delivery of merchandise
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business (e.g. developing or improving new products and/or services; analyzing our customer base; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- To manage customer service interactions with you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about this through mail, electronic means (email or SMS) or by telephone.
- We will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes unless you consent by selecting the relevant box.
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies
- For system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Your IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve our site further.
In addition, we use data collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as a) customizing your visits to our website, b) delivering banner advertisements to you on other websites, c) delivering content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you use our website and d) managing our website and other aspects of our business.
What personal data we share and how
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments, reducing credit risk, fulfilling orders, data storage, website hosting, performing data analytics, and sending marketing or promotional messages.
- We do not authorize these service providers to use, disclose, or otherwise process your personal data except as required to perform services on your behalf.
- In the event that we are involved in a liquidation, reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets then your personal data may be transferred as a part of that transaction or prospective transaction.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Legal standards for processing personal data
Generally, we rely on the following standards to process your personal information lawfully:
Consent – when you have given us consent to process your data in certain ways, we will rely on your consent. For example, we generally rely on consent as a legal basis for processing in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email or text message. Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Contract fulfillment – We process personal data when it is necessary to perform a contractual obligation. For example, we provide your billing information to a third-party payment processing vendor so that your tickets you ordered can be delivered to you.
Legitimate interests – We may process your personal data where necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests, where those interests are not overridden by your rights or interests. These legitimate interests include:
- Selling and supplying goods and services to our customers.
- Protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare.
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services.
- Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers.
- Understanding our customer’s behavior, activities, preferences and needs.
- Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services.
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behavior and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies.
- Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes.
- Managing insurance claims by customers.
- Protecting ICON Orlando, its employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to ICON Orlando.
- Effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against us.
- Fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, and any other stakeholders.
Where we store your personal data and for how long
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
We keep your personal data in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures, and principles. You can choose to opt-out of any messaging at any time. See more information in Your rights and choices. Your information will be held until at such time you opt-out of messaging and up to six years after in order to identify any issues or resolve any legal proceedings.
Your rights and choices
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
For mobile and SMS marketing, depending on the mobile device you use, you may be able to manage your advertising choices through the device settings:
For Apple Users:
- iOS 7 or higher, you can change your settings in the following location: Settings > Privacy > Advertising
- iOS 6, you can change your settings in the following location: Settings > General > About > Advertising
- For iOS 4 or 5, or for further information, please see Apple’s website for details.
For other major mobile platforms:
- Open the platform account settings
- Select Ads
If our processing of your data is subject EU privacy rules, you have the following rights (some of which are subject to conditions or qualifications):
- To ask what personal data we hold about you and to obtain a copy of your personal information in an easily accessible format and (for some data) also a right of portability.
- To ask us to update or correct the personal data we hold about you;
- To ask us to delete personal data we hold about you;
- To ask us to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your personal data; and
- To opt out of any marketing messages we may send you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or would like further information, please email email@example.com or through one of the channels listed under “Contact Us” on our website iconorlando.com; we will respond as promptly as possible.
8401 International Drive Suite 100
Orlando, FL 32819
Guest Service Inquiries