Visitation Terms and Conditions
ICON Orlando™ Visitation Terms and Conditions
Welcome aboard ICON Orlando and the ICON Orlando 360 complex. As we strive to deliver a safe and iconic visit to all, we ask Guests boarding our attraction or visiting the property to adhere to these rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the ICON Orlando attraction entry point or anywhere on the ICON Orlando 360 complex. ICON Orlando 360 reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny entry to the attraction or the property to any individual(s).
- ICON Orlando reserves the right to refuse any bag, parcel or other item onto the attraction, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Use of vulgar language or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior is grounds for removal from the premises and including trespass by law enforcement.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times on the property and attraction. As a courtesy to others, modest dress is expected of all Guests, and revealing or offensive clothes (as defined by ICON Orlando 360 in its sole discretion) are not considered appropriate. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted.
- For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are not allowed in the Terminal Building, nor on the attraction platform nor in the attraction cabs.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to ride the ICON Orlando attraction or enjoy the ICON Orlando 360 complex.
- Masks may not be worn by any Guests ages 14 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger Guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
- Ticket and associated features and entitlements are non-refundable, non-transferable, revocable and not redeemable for cash. Ticket must be used by the same person on all days and the ticket will be voided if altered. ICON Orlando is not responsible for lost/stolen tickets or replacements. ICON Orlando will not issue or replace tickets from unauthorized sellers. Operating hours subject to change without notice. Guests should visit www.iconorlando.com for operating hours, attractions admission guidelines and ICON Orlando terms and conditions. Unless otherwise noted, ticket valid one year from date of issue.
The following items may not be brought onto the ICON Orlando attraction or within the ICON Orlando 360 complex:
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased at the ICON Orlando itself, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Strollers larger than 36"x 52" (92cm x 132cm).
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (61cm x 38cm x 46cm) on the ICON Orlando attraction.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an Electronic Conveyance Vehicle, wheelchair or stroller, or pulled by a person, including wagons.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36" (92cm) in width and 52" (132cm) in length.
- Weapons of any kind or items which could be used as weapons
- Folding chairs.
- Large tripods and commercial-grade photography gear for purposes of commercial shooting without permission from ICON Orlando Media Relations.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals e.g., dogs and miniature horses. Service animals must remain on a physical leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. (More details in our Service Animal Policy.)
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial, political or religious purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Feeding any animals in the park, including birds.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of ICON Orlando or any associated facility within the ICON Orlando complex.
ICON ORLANDO 360 RIGHTS
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the ICON Orlando 360 complex and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave ICON Orlando 360 and/or ICON Orlando, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require in our sole discretion.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of ICON Orlando, close ICON Orlando 360 and/or ICON Orlando or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the ICON Orlando attraction, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- ICON Orlando visitation terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions, please visit the ICON Orlando Terminal Counter.