Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve got answers to the most frequently asked questions about ICON Orlando™.
How long is a flight on ICON Orlando
The duration of the flight is approximately 23 minutes.
Once I leave ICON Orlando, am I able to re-enter?
Admission to ICON Orlando is for one flight per person. After your flight, you may purchase another flight within the same day for a discounted rate.
What if the ICON Orlando closes due to weather?
All tickets during a weather closure are valid for 30 days. Please come back at any time within that window to experience a flight. If you are unable to return, please email us with the date of your visit, the reason you are unable to return, and your confirmation number (if applicable). For our current operational status, call: 321-888-2690
Are wheelchairs allowed on ICON Orlando?
Wheelchairs less than 36" in width are permitted.
When is alcohol served?
We start serving alcohol Monday-Friday at 5PM. On Saturday and Sunday, we start serving at 12PM. Must be 21 years old or older to consumer alcoholic beverages. Photo ID required.
How do we reach someone at ICON Orlando 360?
- Private capsule inquiries: VIP@ICONOrlando.com
- Guest service inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job applications: email@example.com
- Lighting requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To book a school, group, performance or convention group: email@example.com
- General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I request the lighting of the Wheel?
Ticket + Booking Help
If I book a combination ticket, do I have to visit all the attractions in the same day?
No! Combination tickets are valid for 30 days after your first attraction visit and you can choose to visit the attractions in any order you like.
I did not receive a confirmation email or tickets, what can I do?
First check your spam or junk folders. Still can’t find them? We’ve got you: look up tickets.
What do I do if I have lost my ticket or email confirmation?
Look up your order or show your ticket on your mobile device.
What do I do if I lose my Annual Pass?
If you lose your annual pass, stop by the admissions desk to have it reprinted.
Will Orlando StarFlyer be included in a combo ticket?
Yes! Orlando StarFlyer and ICON Orlando Ticket combo will be available starting June 2018. Adult tickets will cost $38 (plus tax) and child $33 (plus tax).
Will Orlando StarFlyer tickets be available for purchase at the ICON Orlando ticketing counter?
Yes! The Orlando StarFlyer single tickets will be available starting June 2018 for purchases online and at the ticket counter. The cost for the Orlando StarFlyer single ticket online will be $10 (plus tax) for adults and children and at the ticket counter is $13 for adults and children.
What is the expiration date on regular tickets (purchased online etc)?
All tickets purchased via ICONOrlando.com are valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
For the safety of our guests, the carrying of firearms, weapons or combustible/flammable/explosive items of any kind into ICON Orlando is strictly prohibited.
The security procedures have been designed to ensure that all Guests enjoy their experience in a safe and enjoyable manner. All Guests are required to undergo a bag search before boarding. Same sex officers can be made available on request.
The following items may not be brought onto the ICON Orlando attraction or within the ICON Orlando 360 complex:
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased at ICON Orlando 360, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Strollers larger than 36"x 52" (92cm x 132cm).
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (61cm x 38cm x 46cm) on the ICON Orlando attraction.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an Electronic Conveyance Vehicle, wheelchair or stroller, or pulled by a person, including wagons.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36" (92cm) in width and 52" (132cm) in length.
- Weapons of any kind or items which could be used as weapons
- Folding chairs.
- Large tripods and commercial-grade photography gear for purposes of commercial shooting without permission from ICON Orlando Media Relations.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals e.g., dogs and miniature horses. Service animals must remain on a physical leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. (More details in our Service Animal Policy.)
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
Can I bring my camera on ICON Orlando?
Yes; however, you will be asked to display your camera to our security team upon arrival, as certain lenses are prohibited. Please do not bring tripods or cameras with lenses exceeding 24” on board. We also have on-site photographers to capture your iconic memories. If you’ve already purchased photography, view it here.
Official Animal Policy
Dogs and miniature horses meeting the requirements for service animals under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are welcome at ICON Orlando and ICON Orlando 360. A service animal is a dog or miniature horse that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
Service animals should remain on a physical leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
For the safety of our Guests, pets, comfort animals or any other animals are not permitted within ICON Orlando 360 and the ICON Orlando Terminal Building. Pets shall not be left in cars during owner's visitation to the complex.
Are discounted tickets available?
When you buy tickets online, you automatically save! The multi-attraction combo tickets are also significantly discounted. Additionally, we run promotions and special offers throughout the year. Join our Inner Circle to receive for exclusive offers, news, and more!
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes! We offer a 20% discount off gate-price admission tickets to active and military members with a valid military ID. This reduced price is our thank you for your service and is only available at the ticket counter. Active and retired service members and veterans are invited to join us for even greater savings on Memorial Day and Veterans Day.
Lost + Found
How do I report a lost item?
Report lost or misplaced articles by clicking here. You may visit between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00PM Monday through Friday.
Found items are held for a maximum of 30 days. Anyone wishing to claim property at the lost and found area must provide a detailed description of the item, proof of ownership and valid ID or a Driver's License.
Why the name change?
Since opening three years ago, the observation wheel has become an instantly recognizable part of Central Florida’s landscape and a catalyst for growth along the International Drive corridor. The new ICON Orlando name made sense as we introduce some key changes and position this iconic structure for the future.
Who manages ICON Orlando?
IDL Parent LLC.
Did Merlin sell The Orlando Eye?
The observation wheel was never owned by Merlin, only operated. The owners remain as IDL Parent LLC.
Does Merlin still run SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and Madame Tussauds Orlando?
Yes! Merlin continues to manage Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium.
Will ICON Orlando still honor tickets after the transition?
All unused tickets will be honored until the printed expiration date. Tickets are valid for one (1) year from purchase date.
What happens to the Awesomer Passes?
ICON Orlando will honor the Awesomer pass until the expiration date. However, Awesomer Pass purchases starting on 05/14 will no longer have ICON Orlando included.
Outside of the Awesomer pass, what about tickets that have been purchased before the transition? Will they still be valid with original expiration date?
Yes! ICON Orlando will honor any unused tickets until the printed expiration date.
Are you still serving Coca-Cola products?
ICON Orlando will continue to sell Coca-Cola beverage products.
Did Coca-Cola drop as a sponsor?
Coca-Cola is transitioning from a full sponsorship to a marketing partner.